This is a delicous appetizer , and it is really very easy to prepare. I generally do this when I have friends for dinner. Here in Turkey , we like drinking RAKI. How can I explain RAKI ??? Hmmm, it is an alcoholic beverage distilled from grapes. In Greece there is UZO which is similar to our RAKI.
NOw here we go !!
* Some carrots ( 3-4 )
* Some plain yoghurt
* 2-3 cloves of garlic
* Salt / Extra virgin olive oil
* Blended wallnut ( 2-3 table spoons )
How to do it :
* Grate the carrots
* Put it in a pan and cook them a little until the colour changes.
* Put the cooked carrots in a plate and cool them.
* Mash the garlic with some salt and add it into the yoghurt; if you find 'thick ' yoghurt that would be perfet.
* Then add the wallnut into yoghurt and pour it into the carrot.
* Ready now....Enjoy the taste