Forum Discussions (72)

Featured Discussions

Healthy school lunches

Hey everyone, I recently completed a satellite media tour as the spokesperson for the California Raisin Growers. The focus was about reded…

Started by Kirk Leins in Food for ThoughtLatest Reply

Getting a square meal?!?

Could somebody tell me the origins and actual meaning of GETTING A SQUARE MEAL? It doesn't hurt to try and sometimes they are fun... I k…

Started by Michael Stice in Food for ThoughtLatest Reply

When life gives you lemons, clean your microwave...

Tried out this simple technique over the weekend to clean up the inside of the microwave which had gotten pretty nasty from spaghetti sauce…

Started by Alex Nathanson in Food for ThoughtLatest Reply

Discussions Replies What's Cooking?

Lisa Ling Explores New Zero Calorie Per Serving, All Natural Sweetener Made From the Goodness of Real Fruit – Monk Fruit Extract

The new sweetener derives its natural sweetness from monk fruit, a small green melon that has been cultivated in Asia for hundreds of yea…

Started by Erik Keith in Food for Thought

0 Aug 2, 2012

Arabic food

What do u members think about Arabic food

Started by Nancy in Food for Thought

0 May 18, 2012

When life gives you lemons, clean your microwave...

Tried out this simple technique over the weekend to clean up the inside of the microwave which had gotten pretty nasty from spaghetti sauce…

Started by Alex Nathanson in Food for Thought

2 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Petersen

Got any recipes for a whiskey peppercorn sauce to go with filet mignon?

Long ago at The Hungry Hunter restaurant, they had a fantastic whiskey peppercorn sauce that went with some filet mignon medallions. Any su…

Started by Alex Nathanson in Ask a Chef

31 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Kirk Leins

Whats your greatest challenge with getting dinner ready?

I'd love to hear what your biggest challenge is when it comes to dinner time?   Thanks for your replies.   Mikah

Started by Mikah Fox in Food for Thought

0 Apr 24, 2011

Are your knives dull?

Sharpen Knife with a Cup, Amazing! Who knew?http://www.dump.com/2010/12/08/how-to-sharpen-your-knife-with-a-cup-video/

Started by Papa in Food for Thought

0 Apr 4, 2011

YouTube feedback and lentil soup

A YouTube viewer saw one of my videos and messaged me with a request for a lentil soup recipe.  A forwarded him my recipe along with a requ…

Started by Kirk Leins in Food for Thought

0 Dec 20, 2010

Zojirushi

I was lucky enough to receive a 10-cup Zojirushi rice cooker as a birthday gift. Last night I had my first chance to use it. To say that…

0 Oct 26, 2010

Kangen Water - has anyone heard of this?

So, here's the story... My landlady is a middle-aged Polish woman who's way into everything holistic. Ever since I moved into my home two…

31 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Michael Stice

Getting a square meal?!?

Could somebody tell me the origins and actual meaning of GETTING A SQUARE MEAL? It doesn't hurt to try and sometimes they are fun... I k…

Started by Michael Stice in Food for Thought

17 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Michael Stice

RSS

Follow NoTimeToCook!

Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterSubscribe to our YouTube ChannelFollow our blog via RSS

Free Recipes, Cooking Videos & Food Social Network. Learn how to cook quick, easy, cheap, healthy, kid-friendly meals. Join now, it's FREE!

© 2014   Created by Tony Pinto.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service